Join Our Team of Caring Professionals
Welcome Homecare is an equal opportunity employer.
Welcome Homecare, the leader in providing home care services for over 20 years in the North East Florida area, invites you to become part of our elite team.
We are looking for experienced healthcare professionals. If you truly care about your patients and desire providing them the best possible care, Welcome Homecare may be the perfect place for you.
Welcome Homecare has the most advanced technology and training and provides award-winning service to our patients on a consistent basis with dignity and respect for all.
If you are looking for a career move and fit any of the following specialties, send your resume by e-mail to: Slara1961@yahoo.com
We are hiring:
|Skilled Registered Nurses||FT|
|Home Health Aides||PT|
|Medical Social Workers||PT|
|Marketing and Sales Representatives|
Welcome Homecare’s goal has always been to employ experienced healthcare professionals who are dedicated to home care. Welcome Homecare’s commitment in providing full-service home care has placed increasing importance on our efforts to attract and retain top-notch healthcare professionals. In order to attract and retain the best employees, Welcome Homecare offers an extensive employee benefits package that includes:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance (for employees and dependents)
• Agency Car Program (for eligible visiting staff – based on availability)
• Vision Care Insurance
• Disability Insurance (LTD/STD)
• Paid Days Off that Begin Accruing Immediately
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Travel Reimbursement
• Holiday Pay
• Direct Deposit
Email your resume in confidence to: Slara1961@yahoo.com
Showcase all of your nursing and therapy skills! We have positions that offer you the opportunity to use state-of-the-art technology while delivering compassionate, personalized nursing and therapy care.
• Serving as a patient advocate in all situations
• Patient assessments, including physical, emotional, psychosocial, environmental and educational components
• Providing skilled nursing care to patients in their homes
• Identifying patient needs and making timely referrals to other disciplines in collaboration with the physician and care manager
• Providing comprehensive teaching to patients and their caregivers
• Timely and appropriate documentation of patient’s status
Home care nursing is both challenging and rewarding! This job requires a person who can work independently, while never forgetting that home care is a team effort.
Other requirements include:
• Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing (Diploma or Associate Degree)
• Current Florida registered nurse license or appropriate therapy certification
• Comfort in communicating with elderly people who have multiple nursing care needs
• Willingness to work in home environments of patients who may have values or standards different from your own
• Facilitation of positive nurse-physician relationships
• Ability to make evaluations and decisions based on measurable or verifiable criteria
• Ability to turn, lift, carry and otherwise transport patient
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Respecting the patient’s privacy and maintaining confidentiality
• Current Florida driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
• CPR Certification
• Excellent Organizational Skills a Must
Please consider joining our team of caring professionals. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence.